LAS VEGAS (September 2019) – This holiday season, shoppers can find entertaining mob-themed gifts for friends and family at The Mob Museum, the National Museum of Organized Crime and Law Enforcement. Gift ideas include “The Godfather – Francis Ford Coppola Notebook” for the movie buffs, “Cinn-City Moonshine” for the mixologist and mobster-inspired trinkets and stocking stuffers for the entire crew.
Need to mail a unique holiday gift to your favorite Don? No problem. The Mob Museum offers a variety of online shipping discounts and free shipping days throughout November and December to ensure your package arrives in time and on budget. For online shopping, the Museum will offer free shipping on orders of $25 or more (with some restrictions applied) from midnight to midnight on both Black Friday and Cyber Monday. In addition, Museum Members will receive special pricing from Nov. 25 – Dec. 6, as well as 20 percent off all merchandise purchased inside the Museum retail store the week leading up to Christmas.
The Mob Museum’s 2019 featured holiday gifts include:
- The Mob Museum signature moonshine – Made with 100% corn and bottled at 50% ABV, it contains notes of buttery, sweet popcorn. Three sizes available for purchase in The Underground at The Mob Museum starting at $7.95 for 50 ml.
- The Mob Museum Cinn-City moonshine – Entails all the elements of our original spirit but this one packs heat with subtle spicy-sweetness of Ceylon cinnamon with the bolder heat of Saigon cinnamon. Three sizes available for purchase in The Underground at The Mob Museum starting at $7.95 for 50 ml.
- Industrial “S” Lamp by 1 Veteran Designs – This handmade lamp is designed by former United States Nay Seabee and 1 Veteran Designs founder, Jason Pease. Pease assisted in constructing necessary infrastructure around the world, including active combat zones. His talents are now used to combine quality hardwoods with steel pipe, creating furnishings and accent lightings with a modern industrial flair. The lamp is handcrafted with black steel and carefully selected oak and made by Pease in Las Vegas. This item includes the Squirrel Edison Bulb and fits nicely in a small place or bookcase. $129.99
- Ugly Holiday Sweater – Add The Mob Museum’s original gangsters ugly sweatshirt to a loved one’s collection. The sweater can be purchased online or in-store beginning Oct. 15. $29.99
- Cactus Neon Light – This classic cactus design adds a retro flare to any room. It illuminates a green glow throughout the sign. $74.99
- The Godfather – Francis Ford Coppola Notebook – A never-before-published deluxe edition of Francis Ford Coppola’s notes and annotations on The Godfather novel by Mario Puzo, reveals the story behind one of the world’s most iconic films. $60
- Infant “I Just Did 9 Months” Onesie – Celebrate the cutest jailbreak ever with this unique onesie. It will be an instant hit at any baby shower! $17.99
Other gift ideas:
- Mug Shots – 6 Arresting Shot Glasses – $29.99
- Cocktail Noir: From Gangsters and Gin Joints to Gumshoes and Gimlets – $24
- Fuggedaboutit Mug – $14.99
- Fuggedaboutit Sweater – $29.99
- Shot Glass – $8.99
- TMM Rocks Glass – $8.99
Shop The Mob Museum’s full retail collection here.
ABOUT THE MOB MUSEUM
The Mob Museum, the National Museum of Organized Crime and Law Enforcement, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, provides a world-class, interactive journey through true stories—from the birth of the Mob to today’s headlines. The Mob Museum offers a provocative, contemporary look at these topics through hundreds of artifacts and immersive storylines. Whether you like it or not, this is American history. It debuted a major renovation in 2018, including a Crime Lab, Firearm Training Simulator and Organized Crime Today exhibit as well as The Underground, a basement-level Prohibition history exhibition featuring a speakeasy and distillery, and sponsored by Zappos. The Mob Museum has been awarded accreditation by the American Alliance of Museums, the highest national recognition afforded U.S. museums. Since opening in 2012, The Mob Museum has accumulated numerous accolades, including being named one of TripAdvisor’s “Top 25 U.S. Museums,” one of Las Vegas Weekly’s “Twenty Greatest Attractions in Las Vegas History,” one of Hotel.com’s Top 7 “Travel Brag Landmarks,” USA Today’s “Best Museum in Nevada” and one of its “12 Can’t Miss U.S. Museum Exhibits,” “A Must for Travelers” by The New York Times and one of “20 Places Every American Should See” by Fox News and Budget Travel magazine. The Museum is a two-time winner of the Mayor’s Urban Design Award for Historic Preservation and Adaptive Reuse. Its house-distilled moonshine received top honors, the Double Gold Award, from The Fifty Best. General admission is $26.95 for adults ages 18 and over with special pricing for online purchase, children, seniors, military, law enforcement, Nevada residents, and teachers. The Museum is open daily; visit the website for up-to-date operating hours. For more information, call (702) 229-2734 or visit themobmuseum.org. Connect on Facebook at facebook.com/themobmuseum or Twitter @themobmuseum.
Desiree Webb / Erika Pope
The Vox Agency
(702) 569-0616, (702) 249-2977
# # #