Hours of Operation
Daily: 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
The Underground (speakeasy and distillery)
Daily: 9 a.m. to midnight
The Mob Museum will close early on the following days:
(The Underground Speakeasy and Distillery will remain open unless otherwise noted below.)
- May 15: 6:30 p.m. close
- September 16: 6 p.m. close
- October 17: 6 p.m. close
The Underground will close early on the following days:
- April 17 from 5 – 9 p.m. Distillery closed
- April 20 from 7:30 – 8 p.m. The Underground closed
- April 25 from 4:30 – 7 p.m. VIP room closed
- May 4 from 6:30 – 10:30 p.m. Distillery closed
- May 11: 8:30 p.m. The Underground closed
- May 14 from 12:30 – 7 p.m. VIP room closed
- May 14: 6:30 p.m. — 10:30 p.m. The Underground closed
- May 20 from 6 – 10:15 p.m. VIP room closed
- May 20 from 6:30 – 10:15 p.m. The Underground closed
- June 23 from 5:45 – 9:15 p.m. Distillery closed
- October 17 from 6 – 10 p.m. The Underground closed
You may enter The Mob Museum at any time during our operation hours regardless of selected time chosen. Hours of operation and ticket prices are subject to change.
*Please note: This may not be a complete list of early closures.
300 Stewart Avenue
Las Vegas, Nevada, 89101
Limited parking is available in the lot next to The Mob Museum for a $7 fee for the first three hours with an additional hourly charge after that time.
If our lot is at capacity, additional parking may be found within short walking distance of the Museum at nearby casinos including Downtown Grand, Main Street and El Cortez.