Limited parking is available in the lot next to The Mob Museum for a $8 fee for four hours.
If our lot is at capacity, additional parking may be found within short walking distance of the Museum at nearby casinos including the Downtown Grand, Main Street Station and the El Cortez.
The Downtown Loop is a free shuttle servicing the exciting attractions in downtown Las Vegas.
Downtown Loop Locations:
- Bonneville Transit Center – 101 E. Bonneville Avenue
- The Arts District – Art Way and Boulder Avenue
- Pawn Plaza – Las Vegas Boulevard, South of Garces Avenue
- Fremont East Entertainment District – Las Vegas Boulevard, South of Fremont Street
- The Mob Museum – 300 Stewart Avenue
- Fremont Street Experience – Main Street, South of Fremont Street
- Las Vegas Premium Outlets North – South Grand Central Parkway
RTC: The Deuce
Arrive from the Las Vegas Strip directly to The Mob Museum safely and in style on a RTC double-deck bus. Service is every 15 minutes, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
View pricing, how to buy tickets and available stops.
Looking for a Charter Bus or Minibus?
Our partner Champion Charter Bus Las Vegas offers reliable transportation options for groups of all sizes.
Other charter bus rental providers that can accommodate your group to and from the Museum include National Charter Bus Las Vegas and Las Vegas Charter Bus Company.
300 Stewart Avenue
Las Vegas, Nevada, 89101
Mainline I-515 will be reduced to two travel lanes in each direction between I-15 and Eastern Avenue through December 2022.