Signature Gifts Include House-Distilled Moonshine, The Gift of Museum Membership, Assorted Artisan Chocolates, More
LAS VEGAS (November 2021) – This holiday season, shoppers can find entertaining Mob-themed gifts for friends and family at The Mob Museum, the National Museum of Organized Crime and Law Enforcement. Gift ideas include a three-pack of the Museum’s house-distilled moonshine, the gift of Museum Membership and stocking stuffers for the entire crew.
Online shoppers spending more than $100 will receive free standard shipping from now until Dec. 31, 2021. In addition, Museum Members always receive 10 percent off all retail purchases both in-store at the Museum’s gift shop and online. A 20 percent discount for Members will also be applied for all retail purchases from Friday, Nov. 26 through Sunday, Dec. 5.
The Mob Museum’s 2021 signature holiday gifts include:
- The Mob Museum Moonshine Three-Pack – Featuring three house-distilled moonshine varieties crafted in the Museum’s custom-made still, the three-pack features three 50mL bottles of moonshine for $25. Flavors include Signature, made with 100 percent corn mash and bottled at 50 percent ABV; Cinn-City, crafted with the warm sweetness of cinnamon and a pinch of cardamom; and Ginger Jake, including citrus notes and a gingery snap.
- All flavors of The Mob Museum Moonshine are also available individually in 750mL, 375 mL and 50mL starting at $6.95.
- Must be 21 and over. All moonshine orders are only available for pickup at The Mob Museum.
- Moonshine and Chocolate – The Mob Museum offers a sweet taste of history with a limited-edition small batch bean-to-bar chocolate, curated no less by world-renowned Chef Jean-Marie Auboine of Las Vegas, through the use of a series of complex machines and respecting the artisan process and temperatures to create an assortment of chocolate as unique as you! Two gift giving options:
- Iconic Artisan Chocolates
- 20 piece box of assorted chocolates
- Assortment of flavored milk, dark and white chocolate
- Signature Artisan Chocolates
- Eight piece box of assorted chocolates
- Four premium milk chocolates and four premium dark chocolates
- Membership to The Mob Museum – Along with free admission for a year, give the Mob history lover in your life a host of new benefits with Museum Membership, including discounts on special events, parking, invitations to preview days and discounts to The Mob Museum’s Crime Lab, Firearm Training Simulator and Distillery Tour and Tasting. Three tiered Memberships are available for purchase starting at $45 for a Basic Individual Membership.
- Purchases support preservation of a historic landmark, fund exhibit development, digital initiatives, dynamic programs and community outreach initiatives.
- Pinstripe Suit Clothing Collection – Featuring a black and white pinstripe suit, white dress shirt, red tie and a rich red rose pinned to the lapel form the trompe l’oeil (trick-the-eye) screen print that covers the front, the pinstripe design comes in a t-shirt for $34 and an infant onesie for $19.99.
- “Fuggedaboutit” Clothing Collection – A New York Mafia state of mind is only a piece of clothing away. This apparel collection boasts a screen print of “Fuggedaboutit” and The Mob Museum logo. Items are available for the whole family, including t-shirts for $22, grey hoodies for $34.99, black hoodies for $40, caps for $25 and infant onesies for $22.99.
- Rocks Glass – Imbibe like speakeasy regulars of the Prohibition-era with the Rocks Glass available for $8.99. The Mob Museum Rocks Glass is a low-maintenance, highbrow way to enjoy your favorite beverage, restriction free. Gift it on its own or pair it with a bottle of the Museum’s house-distilled moonshine for the perfect happy hour set.
- Pocket Watch – To commemorate the world-class experience offered at the Museum, this functional pewter pocket watch from Vintage Collection includes a quartz-movement watch and chain with a clip. The front cover also features decorative etchings and an engraved logo of The Mob Museum. Available for $26.99.
- “Greetings from Las Vegas” Hardbound Picture Book – The story of the early to mid-twentieth-century Las Vegas in its gilded age as told through a fun and diverse collection of old photos, picture postcards, matchbooks, ads and other vintage ephemera. Available for $30.
- Iconic Artisan Chocolates
Other stocking stuffer gift ideas:
- 50mL of Moonshine – The perfect size to fit into a stocking, the Museum offers three distinct flavors of moonshine in 50mL bottles, including its Signature flavor, Cinn-City and Ginger Jake, starting at $6.95 a bottle.
- The Mob Museum Ornament – Decked out in red and green featuring three festive scenes, including The Mob Museum’s exterior, the Speakeasy and a nod to the country’s Prohibition past, this ornament is available for $15.
- Las Vegas Ornament – Featuring some of the city’s favorite nightlife pastimes, this ornament can be purchased for $26.99.
- Pocket Flask – As a common accessory used during Prohibition, flasks have a useful, albeit subtle history. The eight-ounce pewter pocket flask elevates the simple flask with the inclusion of a built-in, collapsible shot cup. Because secretive consumption doesn’t have to be crass. The eight oz pocket flask is priced at $30.
Shop The Mob Museum’s full retail collection here.
For more information, please call (702) 229-2734 or visit themobmuseum.org.
ABOUT THE MOB MUSEUM
The Mob Museum, the National Museum of Organized Crime and Law Enforcement, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, provides a world-class journey through true stories—from the birth of the Mob to today’s headlines. The Mob Museum offers a provocative, contemporary look at these topics through hundreds of artifacts and immersive storylines. Numerous interactive exhibits include a Crime Lab, Firearm Training Simulator and Organized Crime Today exhibit. The Museum is also home to The Underground, a Prohibition history exhibition featuring a speakeasy and distillery. The Mob Museum has accumulated numerous accolades, including being named one of TripAdvisor’s “Top 25 U.S. Museums;” one of Las Vegas Weekly’s “Twenty Greatest Attractions in Las Vegas History” and “Best Museum” by its 2021 Readers’ Choice Awards; one of National Geographic’s “Top 10 Things to Do in Las Vegas;” USA Today’s “Best Museum in Nevada,” 10Best Readers’ Choice travel awards for “Best Las Vegas Attraction” in 2021, “Top Five Best History Museums in the United States” in 2021 and one of its “12 Can’t Miss U.S. Museum Exhibits;” named “A Must for Travelers” by The New York Times and one of “20 Places Every American Should See” by FOX News. The Museum is a two-time winner of the Mayor’s Urban Design Award for Historic Preservation and Adaptive Reuse and is accredited by the American Alliance of Museums. The Museum is open daily; visit the website for admission rates and operating hours. For more information, call (702) 229-2734, visit themobmuseum.org, or download the Museum’s free mobile app.
SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS:
Andrea Heerdt/Erika Pope
The Vox Agency
(702) 727-9259, (702) 249-2977
# # #