The Underground One Year Anniversary Celebration
Join us as we celebrate The Underground’s first anniversary with a bash for the ages.
It’s been one year since The Mob Museum first unveiled its award-winning Prohibition exhibition, The Underground speakeasy and distillery. Since then, we’ve poured countless handcrafted cocktails, distilled hundreds of gallons of moonshine and welcomed thousands of guests through our doors.
Drink specials will be available all day with a live band from 8 p.m. – midnight. Food specials will be available from noon – midnight. Delectable hors d’oeuvres, impeccably made cocktails and live jazz will transport you back in time to one of the most extraordinary eras in history.
Festivities and specials include:
- Be among the first to try The Underground speakeasy’s new spring cocktail menu, featuring our Bathtub Fizz cocktail (blueberry gin, Aperol, lemon, egg whites and Absinthe bitters) as well as new house-brewed Underground Ale IPA
- A one-day only raspberry-infused moonshine cocktail.
- Souvenir Mob Museum Beer Growlers available for purchase.
- Buy one, get one 50 percent off—The Mob Museum moonshine souvenir bottles (750 mL sizes only—any variety)
- Live entertainment by Amanda King and Her Prohibition Three from 8 p.m. to midnight
- Enjoy 20 percent off drinkware on the Museum’s online retail shop, shop.themobmuseum.org from April 15-22.
Sponsored by Zappos and Jim Beam. Must be 21+ to attend.