Free Live Jazz in The Underground in October
Join us for live jazz in The Underground at The Mob Museum in October. Find the weekly password in The Underground’s Instagram Stories for free admission to the speakeasy located in the basement of The Mob Museum!
Entertainment lineup for October (all performances take place from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m. unless otherwise noted)
- October 3: Kai Brant
- October 5: Dame Madelyn
- October 11: Amanda King
- October 13: Lady and the Vamp
- October 18: The Old Fashions
- October 19: The Good Hurt
- October 20: The Old Fashions
- October 25: Amanda King
- October 26: The Old Fashions (starting at 9:30 p.m. )
- October 27: Shaun DeGraff
- October 31: Lady and the Vamp
About Our Performers
- Shaun DeGraff plays re-imagined jazz influenced versions of modern popular songs. A true vintage jazz experience.
- Amanda King combines the best of the jazz and cabaret worlds by applying her creative interpretation of the words, the music and the swing.
- The Old Fashions blend the best of the jazz and blues worlds with classics from Sinatra to Armstrong.
- Kai Brant Jazz Duo performs jazz, blues and pop classics and the duo was created out of Brant’s love of jazz and her desire to work with exceptional musicians.
- Dame Madelyn plays a deep, expressive, and an eclectic mix of jazz, bossa nova and blues.
Must be 21 and over to attend.