Free Live Jazz in The Underground in November
Join us for live jazz in The Underground at The Mob Museum in November. Find the weekly password in The Underground’s Instagram Stories for free admission to the speakeasy located in the basement of The Mob Museum!
Entertainment lineup for November (all performances take place from 7 to 11 p.m. unless otherwise noted)
- November 1: Amanda King
- November 2: Red Penny Arcade
- November 3: The Old Fashions
- November 8: Kai Brant
- November 9: Dame Madelyn
- November 10: Shaun DeGraff Band
- November 15: The Old Fashions from 9 p.m. to midnight
- November 16: The Good Hurt
- November 22: Nieve Malandra
- November 23: Dame Madelyn and The Old Fashions from 6 p.m. to 12:30 a.m.
- November 24: Shaun DeGraff Band
- November 29: Nieve Malandra
- November 30: Kai Brant from 6 to 7:30 p.m.
About Our Performers
- Shaun DeGraff plays re-imagined jazz influenced versions of modern popular songs. A true vintage jazz experience.
- Amanda King combines the best of the jazz and cabaret worlds by applying her creative interpretation of the words, the music and the swing.
- The Old Fashions blend the best of the jazz and blues worlds with classics from Sinatra to Armstrong.
- Kai Brant—jazz chanteuse—performs music of the 1910s-1930s, accompanied by upright bass and stride piano.
- Dame Madelyn plays a deep, expressive, and an eclectic mix of jazz, bossa nova and blues.
- The Good Hurt a local six-piece band that plays an array of hits from the 30s as well as the 40s
- Nieve Malandra mixes international styles with American jazz and The Great American Songbook, singing in 5 languages to appeal to exotic tastes
- Red Penny Arcade a dynamic musical quartet, which delivers a huge range of popular music from every imaginable era and genre, set in a 1920-40’s style.
Must be 21 and over to attend.