Live Jazz in The Underground in May
Date: Multiple Dates from May 10, 2019 to May 31, 2019
Time: Fridays and Saturdays in The Underground
Cost: Free entry with password Cool Cats.
Join us for live jazz in The Underground at The Mob Museum in May. Use secret password Cool Cats for free admission to the speakeasy located in the basement of The Mob Museum!
Entertainment lineup for May (all performances take place from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m. unless otherwise noted)
- May 3: Nik at Night
- May 4: The Old Fashions
- May 10: Kai Brant Jazz Duo
- May 17: The Old Fashions
- May 18: Amanda King
- May 24: Kai Brant Jazz Duo
- May 25: Amanda King
- May 31: The Old Fashions
Please note: The Underground will be closing at 8:30 p.m. on Saturday, May 11. We will not have live jazz that evening.
About Our Performers
- Nik at Night melds classic tunes with personal stories and anecdotes about his friendship with Frank Sinatra and his days as the Assistant D.A. in Las Vegas.
- The Old Fashions blend the best of the jazz and blues worlds with classics from Sinatra to Armstrong.
- Kai Brant performs jazz, blues and pop classics and the duo was created out of Brant’s love of jazz and her desire to work with exceptional musicians.
- Amanda King combines the best of the jazz and cabaret worlds by applying her creative interpretation of the words, the music and the swing.
Must be 21 and over to attend.