Free Live Jazz in The Underground in January
Date: January 31, 2020
Cost: Free entry with password
Join us for live jazz in The Underground at The Mob Museum in January. Find the weekly password in The Underground’s Instagram Stories for free admission to the speakeasy located in the basement of The Mob Museum!
Entertainment lineup for January (7 to 11 p.m. on Fridays and Saturdays, 6-10 p.m. on Sundays)
- January 3: Kai Brant
- January 4: Dame Madelyn
- January 5: The Old Fashions
- January 10: Nieve Malandra
- January 11: The Old Fashions
- January 12: Shaun DeGraff Band
- January 16: The Old Fashions
- January 17: Dame Madelyn
- January 18: The Good Hurt
- January 19: Red Penny Arcade
- January 24: The Old Fashions
- January 26: Shaun DeGraff Band
- January 31: Kai Brant
About Our Performers
- Shaun DeGraff plays re-imagined jazz influenced versions of modern popular songs. A true vintage jazz experience.
- Amanda King combines the best of the jazz and cabaret worlds by applying her creative interpretation of the words, the music and the swing.
- The Old Fashions blend the best of the jazz and blues worlds with classics from Sinatra to Armstrong.
- Kai Brant—jazz chanteuse—performs music of the 1910s-1930s, accompanied by upright bass and stride piano.
- The Good Hurt a local six-piece band that plays an array of hits from the 30s as well as the 40s
- Nieve Malandra mixes international styles with American jazz and The Great American Songbook, singing in 5 languages to appeal to exotic tastes
- Red Penny Arcade a dynamic musical quartet, which delivers a huge range of popular music from every imaginable era and genre, set in a 1920-40’s style.
- Dame Madelyn plays a deep, expressive, and an eclectic mix of jazz, bossa nova and blues.
Must be 21 and over to attend.