Free Live Jazz in The Underground in September
Date: Multiple Dates from September 5, 2019 to September 28, 2019
Time: Thursday, Fridays and Saturdays in The Underground
Cost: Free entry with weekly password found on Instagram Stories @mobmuseum_underground
Join us for live jazz in The Underground at The Mob Museum in September. Find the weekly password in The Underground’s Instagram Stories for free admission to the speakeasy located in the basement of The Mob Museum!
Entertainment lineup for September (all performances take place from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m. unless otherwise noted)
- September 5: Laura Shaffer
- September 6: The Old Fashions
- September 7: Amanda King
- September 12: Kai Brant Jazz Duo
- September 13: Shaun DeGraff Band
- September 14: The Old Fashions & Dame Madelyn*
- September 19: The Old Fashions
- September 20: Dame Madelyn
- September 26: Naomi Mauro
- September 28: Shaun DeGraff Band
*On September 14, we will have live music from 6 p.m. to midnight. The Old Fashions and Dame Madelyn will each perform for three hours.
About Our Performers
- Shaun DeGraff plays re-imagined jazz influenced versions of modern popular songs. A true vintage jazz experience.
- Amanda King combines the best of the jazz and cabaret worlds by applying her creative interpretation of the words, the music and the swing.
- The Old Fashions blend the best of the jazz and blues worlds with classics from Sinatra to Armstrong.
- Laura Schaffer has a sultry take on the great jazz, torch ,and swing standards.
- Nik at Night melds classic tunes with personal stories and anecdotes about his friendship with Frank Sinatra and his days as the Assistant D.A. in Las Vegas.
- Kai Brant Jazz Duo performs jazz, blues and pop classics and the duo was created out of Brant’s love of jazz and her desire to work with exceptional musicians.
- Dame Madelyn plays a deep, expressive, and an eclectic mix of jazz, bossa nova and blues.
- Naomi Mauro sings the greatest songs from the roarin’ 20s to jazz, pop, R&B and Motown.
- Kai Brant performs jazz, blues and pop classics and the duo was created out of Brant’s love of jazz and her desire to work with exceptional musicians.
Must be 21 and over to attend.