Live Jazz in The Underground in April
Join us for live jazz in The Underground at The Mob Museum every Friday and Saturday in April. Use secret password Cool Cats for free admission to the speakeasy located in the basement of The Mob Museum!
Entertainment lineup for April (all performances take place from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m. unless otherwise noted)
- April 5: The Old Fashions
- April 6: Kai Brant Jazz Duo
- April 12: The Old Fashions
- April 13: James Allen
- April 19: James Allen
- April 20: Amanda King and Her Prohibition Three*
- April 26: The Old Fashions
- April 27: Kai Brant Jazz Duo
*special 8 p.m. to midnight set in honor of The Underground’s One-Year Anniversary Celebration
About Our Performers
- The Old Fashions blend the best of the jazz and blues worlds with classics from Sinatra to Armstrong.
- Kai Brant performs jazz, blues and pop classics and the duo was created out of Brant’s love of jazz and her desire to work with exceptional musicians.
- James Allen performs with his jazz band, Sir James and the Hitzmen.
- Amanda King combines the best of the jazz and cabaret worlds by applying her creative interpretation of the words, the music and the swing.
Must be 21 and over to attend.