Free Live Music in The Underground in September
Join us for live music in The Underground speakeasy and distillery at The Mob Museum in September. Find the weekly password in The Underground’s Instagram Stories for free admission to the speakeasy located in the basement of The Mob Museum!
Entertainment lineup for September (8 p.m. to Midnight)
- Friday, September 3: The Volsteads
- Saturday, September 4: Colte Julian
- Friday, September 10: Shaun DeGraff
- Saturday, September 11: Colte Julian
- Friday, September 17: Red Penny Arcade
- Saturday, September 18: Amanda King
- Friday, September 24: Nieve Malandra
- Saturday, September 25: Colte Julian
About Our Performers
- The Volsteads, a trio, brings to life sounds of acoustic Depression-era blues.
- Colte Julian captivates the audience with his dynamic performances on the piano along with unique renditions of classics.
- Shaun DeGraff plays re-imagined jazz influenced versions of modern popular songs. A true vintage jazz experience.
- Red Penny Arcade, a dynamic musical quartet, which delivers a huge range of popular music from every imaginable era and genre, set in a 1920-40’s style.
- Amanda King combines the best of the jazz and cabaret worlds by applying her creative interpretation of the words, the music and the swing.
- Nieve Malandra mixes international styles with American jazz and The Great American Songbook, singing in 5 languages to appeal to exotic tastes.
Must be 21 or over to attend.