Free Live Music in The Underground in October
Date: October 1, 2022 to October 30, 2022
Time: Friday-Saturday: 8 p.m. to Midnight, Sunday: 7 p.m. to 11 p.m.
Cost: Free entry with password
Join us for live music in The Underground speakeasy and distillery at The Mob Museum in October. Find the weekly password in The Underground’s Instagram Stories for free admission to the speakeasy located in the basement of The Mob Museum! Must be 21+ to attend.
Entertainment lineup for October (Friday-Saturday: 8 p.m. to Midnight, Sunday: 7 p.m. to 11 p.m.)
- Saturday, October 1: Colte Julian and the Sidecars
- Friday, October 7: The Volsteads
- Sunday, October 9: The Shaun DeGraff Band
- Friday, October 14: The Souvenairs
- Saturday, October 15: The Old Fashions
- Sunday, October 16: Colte Julian and the Sidecars
- Friday, October 21: The Dixie Flats
- Saturday, October 22: The Shaun DeGraff Band
- Friday, October 28: The Sinphonics
- Saturday, October 29: The Dixie Flats
- Sunday, October 30: The Old Fashions
ABOUT OUR PERFORMERS
- Colte Julian captivates the audience with his dynamic performances on the piano along with unique renditions of classics.
- Dixie Flats, a 7-piece group is a local band specializing in traditional jazz, Dixieland, Depression-era blues and other music inspired by the culture and traditions of New Orleans, Louisiana.
- The Gatsby Gang is a premier Gatsby themed jazz band in the Vegas area that performs roaring 20s-50s jazz for hundreds of concerts and events annually.
- The Old Fashions blend the best of the jazz and blues worlds with classics from Sinatra to Armstrong.
- Shaun DeGraff plays re-imagined jazz influenced versions of modern popular songs. A true vintage jazz experience.
- The Souvenairs are a four-piece group performing classics from the Great American songbook. From hot, up-tempo swing to jazz ballads and beyond, the band provides a diverse program of music for all audiences.
- The Sinphonics are an innovative jazz band delivering a modern, soul-infused taste of the 1920s and 30s Jazz Age.
- The Volsteads, a trio, brings to life sounds of acoustic Depression-era blues.