Free Live Music in The Underground in November
Date: November 4, 2022 to November 27, 2022
Time: Friday-Saturday: 8 p.m. to Midnight, Sunday: 7 p.m. to 11 p.m.
Cost: Free entry with password
Join us for live music in The Underground speakeasy and distillery at The Mob Museum in November. Find the weekly password in The Underground’s Instagram Stories for free admission to the speakeasy located in the basement of The Mob Museum! Must be 21+ to attend.
Entertainment lineup for November (Friday-Saturday: 8 p.m. to Midnight, Sunday: 7 p.m. to 11 p.m.)
- Friday, November 4: The Sin-Phonics
- Saturday, November 5: Amanda King & Her Prohibition Three
- Sunday, November 6: The Volsteads
- Friday, November 11: Michael Ross Nugent
- Sunday, November 13: Colte Julian and The Sidecars
- Friday, November 18: Dixie Flats
- Saturday, November 19: Souvenairs
- Sunday, November 20: Red Penny Arcade
- Friday, November 25: The Sin-Phonics
- Saturday, November 26: The Old Fashions
- Sunday, November 27: Nieve Malandra
ABOUT OUR PERFORMERS
- The Sin-Phonics are an innovative jazz band delivering a modern, soul-infused taste of the 1920s and 30s Jazz Age.
- Amanda King & Her Prohibition Three are a classic chanteuse showcasing musical gems from pre-1950’s American popular music and jazz.
- The Volsteads, a trio, brings to life sounds of acoustic Depression-era blues.
- Michael Ross Nugent and his top-of-the-line trio provide a truly authentic sound reminiscent of the 1920s and 1930s.
- Colte Julian and The Sidecars, a dynamic piano-showman, performs unique jazz renditions of classics along with his band.
- Dixie Flats, a 7-piece group, is a local band specializing in traditional jazz, Dixieland, Depression-era blues and other music inspired by the culture and traditions of New Orleans, Louisiana.
- The Souvenairs are a four-piece group performing classics from the Great American songbook. From hot, up-tempo swing to jazz ballads and beyond, the band provides a diverse program of music for all audiences.
- Red Penny Arcade is a dynamic quartet that delivers a wide range of popular music from every era and genre, set in the 1920-40s style.
- The Old Fashions blend the best of the jazz and blues worlds with classics from Sinatra to Armstrong.
- Nieve Malandra delivers a fresh mix on international styles from the jazz era and The Great American Songbook, singing in 5 languages.