Free Live Music in The Underground in November
Date: November 5, 2021 to November 27, 2021
Time: 8 p.m. to Midnight
Cost: Free entry with password
Join us for live music in The Underground speakeasy and distillery at The Mob Museum in November. Find the weekly password in The Underground’s Instagram Stories for free admission to the speakeasy located in the basement of The Mob Museum!
Entertainment lineup for November (8 p.m. to Midnight)
- Friday, November 5: Red Penny Arcade
- Saturday, November 6: Shaun DeGraff
- Friday, November 12: The Gatsby Gang
- Saturday, November 13: Michael Ross Nugent
- Friday, November 19: The Volsteads
- Saturday, November 20: Colte Julian
- Friday, November 26: The Gatsby Gang
- Saturday, November 27: Colte Julian
About Our Performers
- Red Penny Arcade, a dynamic musical quartet, delivers a huge range of popular music from every imaginable era and genre, set in a 1920-40’s style.
- Shaun DeGraff plays re-imagined jazz influenced versions of modern popular songs. A true vintage jazz experience.
- The Gatsby Gang is a premier Gatsby themed jazz band in the Vegas area that performs roaring 20s-50s jazz for hundreds of concerts and events annually.
- Michael Ross Nugent and his trio bring people back in time to a bygone era with songs written over 100 years ago.
- The Volsteads, a trio, bring to life sounds of acoustic Depression-era blues.
- Colte Julian captivates audiences with his dynamic performances on the piano along with unique renditions of classics.