Free Live Music in The Underground in May
Date: May 6, 2023 to May 28, 2023
Time: Friday-Saturday: 8 p.m. to Midnight, Sunday: 7 p.m. to 11 p.m.
Cost: Free entry with password
Join us for live music in The Underground speakeasy and distillery at The Mob Museum in May. Find the weekly password in The Underground’s Instagram Stories for free admission to the speakeasy located in the basement of The Mob Museum! Must be 21+ to attend.
Entertainment lineup for May (Friday-Saturday: 8 p.m. to Midnight, Sunday: 7 p.m. to 11 p.m.)
- Saturday, May 6, 2023 | Amanda King and the Prohibition Three
- Sunday, May 7, 2023 | The Syn-Phonics
- Friday, May 12, 2023 | Michael Ross Nugent
- Saturday, May 13, 2023 | The Old Fashions
- Sunday, May 14, 2023 | Colte Julian and The Sidecars
- Friday, May 19, 2023 | The Souvenairs
- Saturday, May 20, 2023 | Dixie Flats
- Sunday, May 21, 2023 | The Syn-Phonics
- Friday, May 26, 2023 | The Old Fashions
- Saturday, May 27, 2023 | Colte Julian and The Sidecars
- Sunday, May 28, 2023 | The Volsteads
ABOUT OUR PERFORMERS
- Amanda King & Her Prohibition Three, are a classic chanteuse showcasing musical gems from pre-1950’s American popular music and jazz
- The Souvenairs are a four-piece group performing classics from the Great American songbook. From hot, up-tempo swing to jazz ballads and beyond, the band provides a diverse program of music for all audiences.
- The Old Fashions blend the best of the jazz and blues worlds with classics from Sinatra to Armstrong.
- The Syn-Phonics are an innovative jazz band delivering a modern, soul-infused taste of the 1920s and 30s Jazz Age
- Colte Julian and The Sidecars, a dynamic piano-showman, performs unique jazz renditions of classics along with his band
- Michael Ross Nugent and his top-of-the-line trio provide a truly authentic sound reminiscent of the 1920s and 1930s.
- The Volsteads, a trio, brings to life sounds of acoustic Depression-era blues.
- Dixie Flats, a 7-piece group, is a local band specializing in traditional jazz, Dixieland, Depression-era blues and other music inspired by the culture and traditions of New Orleans, Louisiana.