Free Live Music in The Underground in May
Join us for live music in The Underground speakeasy and distillery at The Mob Museum in May. Find the weekly password in The Underground’s Instagram Stories for free admission to the speakeasy located in the basement of The Mob Museum! Must be 21+ to attend.
Entertainment lineup for May (Friday-Saturday: 8 p.m. to Midnight, Sunday: 7 p.m. to 11 p.m.)
- Sunday, May 1: Shaun DeGraff
- Friday, May 6: Red Penny Arcade
- Sunday, May 8: Colte Julian and the Sidecars
- Friday, May 13: Michael Ross Nugent
- Saturday, May 14: Dixie Flats
- Sunday, May 15: The Volsteads
- Friday, May 20: The Souvenairs
- Saturday, May 21: Amanda King and the Prohibition Three
- Sunday, May 22: The Volsteads
- Friday, May 27: Shaun DeGraff
- Saturday, May 28: Nieve Malandra
- Sunday, May 29: Colte Julian and the Sidecars
ABOUT OUR PERFORMERS
- Amanda King combines the best of the jazz and cabaret worlds by applying her creative interpretation of the words, the music and the swing.
- Colte Julian captivates the audience with his dynamic performances on the piano along with unique renditions of classics.
- Dixie Flats, a 7-piece group is a local band specializing in traditional jazz, Dixieland, Depression-era blues and other music inspired by the culture and traditions of New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Michael Ross Nugent and his trio bring people back in time to a bygone era with songs written over 100 years ago.
- Nieve Malandra mixes international styles with American jazz and The Great American Songbook, singing in 5 languages to appeal to exotic tastes.
- Shaun DeGraff plays re-imagined jazz influenced versions of modern popular songs. A true vintage jazz experience.
- The Souvenairs are a four-piece group performing classics from the Great American songbook. From hot, up-tempo swing to jazz ballads and beyond, the band provides a diverse program of music for all audiences.
- Red Penny Arcade, a dynamic musical quartet, which delivers a huge range of popular music from every imaginable era and genre, set in a 1920-40’s style.