Free Live Music in The Underground in March
Join us for live music in The Underground speakeasy and distillery at The Mob Museum in March. Find the weekly password in The Underground’s Instagram Stories for free admission to the speakeasy located in the basement of The Mob Museum! Must be 21+ to attend.
Entertainment lineup for March (Friday-Saturday: 8 p.m. to Midnight, Sunday: 7 p.m. to 11 p.m.)
- Friday, March 4: The Souvenairs
- Saturday, March 5: Red Penny Arcade
- Sunday, March 6: Nieve Malandra
- Friday, March 11: The Gatsby Gang
- Saturday, March 12: Shaun DeGraff
- Sunday, March 13: Lisa’s Living Room
- Thursday, March 17: Bogtrotter’s Union
- Special Performance for St. Patrick’s Day from 8 p.m. to midnight
- Friday, March 18: Shaun DeGraff
- Saturday, March 19: Colte Julian
- Sunday, March 20: Nieve Malandra
- Friday, March 25: The Gatsby Gang
- Saturday, March 26: Michael Ross Nugent
- Sunday, March 27: The Volsteads
ABOUT OUR PERFORMERS
- Bogtrotters Union draws inspiration from an array of styles such as bluegrass and punk rock, to Ska and hot-club swing.
- Colte Julian captivates the audience with his dynamic performances on the piano along with unique renditions of classics.
- The Gatsby Gang is a premier Gatsby themed jazz band in the Vegas area that performs roaring 20s-50s jazz for hundreds of concerts and events annually.
- Lisa’s Living Room, a jazz night by Lisa Gay along with her band, will take you back to the prohibition era speakeasy’s that existed in the homes of women across America.
- Michael Ross Nugent and his trio bring people back in time to a bygone era with songs written over 100 years ago.
- Nieve Malandra mixes international styles with American jazz and The Great American Songbook, singing in 5 languages to appeal to exotic tastes.
- Shaun DeGraff plays re-imagined jazz influenced versions of modern popular songs. A true vintage jazz experience.
- The Souvenairs are a four-piece group performing classics from the Great American songbook. From hot, up-tempo swing to jazz ballads and beyond, the band provides a diverse program of music for all audiences.
- Red Penny Arcade, a dynamic musical quartet, which delivers a huge range of popular music from every imaginable era and genre, set in a 1920-40’s style.
- The Volsteads, a trio, brings to life sounds of acoustic Depression-era blues.