Free Live Music in The Underground in June
Join us for live music in The Underground speakeasy and distillery at The Mob Museum in June. Find the weekly password in The Underground’s Instagram Stories for free admission to the speakeasy located in the basement of The Mob Museum! Must be 21+ to attend.
Entertainment lineup for June (Friday-Saturday: 8 p.m. to Midnight, Sunday: 7 p.m. to 11 p.m.)
- Friday, June 3: Shaun DeGraff
- Saturday, June 4: Shaun DeGraff
- Sunday, June 5: Nieve Malandra
- Friday, June 10: Gatsby Gang
- Saturday, June 11: Colte Julian and The Sidecars
- Sunday, June 12: Sin-Phonics
- Friday, June 17: The Souvenairs
- Saturday, June 18: Amanda King
- Sunday, June 19: The Old Fashions
- Friday, June 24: Michael Ross Nugent
- Saturday, June 25: Dixie Flats
ABOUT OUR PERFORMERS
- Amanda King combines the best of the jazz and cabaret worlds by applying her creative interpretation of the words, the music and the swing.
- Colte Julian captivates the audience with his dynamic performances on the piano along with unique renditions of classics.
- Dixie Flats, a 7-piece group is a local band specializing in traditional jazz, Dixieland, Depression-era blues and other music inspired by the culture and traditions of New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Michael Ross Nugent and his trio bring people back in time to a bygone era with songs written over 100 years ago.
- Nieve Malandra mixes international styles with American jazz and The Great American Songbook, singing in 5 languages to appeal to exotic tastes.
- Shaun DeGraff plays re-imagined jazz influenced versions of modern popular songs. A true vintage jazz experience.
- Sin-Phonics are an innovative jazz band delivering a modern, soul-infused taste of the 1920s and 30s Jazz Age.
- The Souvenairs are a four-piece group performing classics from the Great American songbook. From hot, up-tempo swing to jazz ballads and beyond, the band provides a diverse program of music for all audiences.