Free Live Music in The Underground in July
Join us for live music in The Underground speakeasy and distillery at The Mob Museum in July. Find the weekly password in The Underground’s Instagram Stories for free admission to the speakeasy located in the basement of The Mob Museum!
Entertainment lineup for July (8 p.m. to Midnight)
- Friday, July 2: The Old Fashions
- Saturday, July 3: Red Penny Arcade
- Friday, July 9: Nieve Malandra
- Friday, July 16: The Volsteads
- Saturday, July 17: Colte Julian
- Friday, July 23: Shaun DeGraff
- Saturday, July 24: Amanda King
- Friday, July 30: Nieve Malandra
- Saturday, July 31: Shaun DeGraff
About Our Performers
- The Old Fashions blend the best of the jazz and blues worlds with classics from Sinatra to Armstrong.
- Red Penny Arcade a dynamic musical quartet, which delivers a huge range of popular music from every imaginable era and genre, set in a 1920-40’s style.
- Nieve Malandra mixes international styles with American jazz and The Great American Songbook, singing in 5 languages to appeal to exotic tastes.
- The Volsteads, a trio, brings to life sounds of acoustic Depression-era blues.
- Colte Julian captivates the audience with his dynamic performances on the piano along with unique renditions of classics.
- Shaun DeGraff plays re-imagined jazz influenced versions of modern popular songs. A true vintage jazz experience.
- Amanda King combines the best of the jazz and cabaret worlds by applying her creative interpretation of the words, the music and the swing.
Must be 21 or over to attend.