Free Live Music in The Underground in July
Join us for live music in The Underground speakeasy and distillery at The Mob Museum in July. Find the weekly password in The Underground’s Instagram Stories for free admission to the speakeasy located in the basement of The Mob Museum! Must be 21+ to attend.
Entertainment lineup for July (Friday-Saturday: 8 p.m. to Midnight, Sunday: 7 p.m. to 11 p.m.)
- Saturday, July 1, 2023 | Red Penny Arcade
- Sunday, July 2, 2023 | The Syn-Phonics
- Friday, July 7, 2023 | The Souvenairs
- Saturday, July 8, 2023 | Nieve Malandra
- Friday, July 14, 2023 | Dixie Flats
- Saturday, July 15, 2023 | Michael Ross Nugent
- Sunday, July 16, 2023 | The Volsteads
- Friday, July 21, 2023 | Flamingo
- Saturday, July 22, 2023 | Amanda King and The Prohibition Three
- Sunday, July 23, 2023 | Colte Julian and The Side Cars
- Friday, July 28, 2023 | The Shaun DeGraff Band
- Saturday, July 29, 2023 | Dixie Flats
- Sunday, July 30, 2023 | Colte Julian and The Side Cars
ABOUT OUR PERFORMERS
- The Volsteads, with an emphasis on Jump Blues, The Volsteads harken back to the risqué rhythms of the 1940-50’s. The lineup of musicians and contemporary expression breathes life into the swing and jazz standards.
- The Syn-Phonics are an innovative jazz band delivering a modern, soul-infused taste of the 1920s and 30s Jazz Age.
- Colte Julian and The Sidecars, a dynamic piano-showman, performs unique jazz renditions of classics along with his band.
- The Shaun DeGraff Band, reimagined jazz versions of modern pop music. A modern take on the vintage jazz experience.
- Michael Ross Nugent and his top-of-the-line trio provide a truly authentic sound reminiscent of the 1920s and 1930s.
- Red Penny Arcade is a dynamic quartet that delivers a wide range of popular music from every era and genre, set in 1920-40s style.
- The Souvenairs are a four-piece group performing classics from The Great American Songbook. From hot, up-tempo swing jazz ballads and beyond, the band provides a diverse program of music for all audiences.
- Nieve Malandra, a fresh mix on international styles from the Jazz Era and The Great American Songbook, artist sings in 5 languages to appeal to an eclectic audience.
- Dixie Flats, a 7-piece group, is a local band specializing in traditional jazz, Dixieland, Depression-era blues, and other music inspired by the culture and traditions of New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Amanda King and Her Prohibition Three are a classic chanteuse showcasing musical gems from pre-1950’s American popular music and jazz.
- Flamingo is a new band formed in Salt Lake City in 2021. Consisting of trumpet, saxophone, vocals, piano, upright bass, and drums, Flamingo is a fresh and modern take on jazz.