Free Live Music in The Underground in July
Date: July 1, 2022 to July 31, 2022
Time: Friday-Saturday: 8 p.m. to Midnight, Sunday: 7 p.m. to 11 p.m.
Cost: Free entry with password
Revel in the sounds and spirits of bygone eras in The Underground speakeasy and distillery at The Mob Museum, with free live music every Friday-Sunday in July. You’re only a password away, and you can find that weekly secret on The Underground’s Instagram stories. Must be 21+ to attend.
Entertainment lineup for July (Friday-Saturday: 8 p.m. to Midnight, Sunday: 7 p.m. to 11 p.m.)
- Friday, July 1: Red Penny Arcade
- Saturday, July 2: Nieve Malandra
- Sunday, July 3: Sin-Phonics
- Friday, July 8: Michael Ross Nugent
- Saturday, July 9: Dixie Flats
- Sunday, July 10: The Volsteads
- Friday, July 15: The Souvenairs
- Sunday, July 17: Gatsby Gang Trio
- Friday, July 22: The Volsteads
- Saturday, July 23: Amanda King
- Sunday, July 24: Shaun DeGraff
- Friday, July 29: Dixie Flats
- Saturday, July 30: Colte Julian
- Sunday, July 31: The Old Fashions
ABOUT OUR PERFORMERS
- Amanda King combines the best of the jazz and cabaret worlds by applying her creative interpretation of the words, the music and the swing.
- Colte Julian captivates the audience with his dynamic performances on the piano along with unique renditions of classics.
- Dixie Flats, a 7-piece group is a local band specializing in traditional jazz, Dixieland, Depression-era blues and other music inspired by the culture and traditions of New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Michael Ross Nugent and his trio bring people back in time to a bygone era with songs written over 100 years ago.
- Nieve Malandra mixes international styles with American jazz and The Great American Songbook, singing in 5 languages to appeal to exotic tastes.
- Shaun DeGraff plays re-imagined jazz influenced versions of modern popular songs. A true vintage jazz experience.
- Sin-Phonics are an innovative jazz band delivering a modern, soul-infused taste of the 1920s and 30s Jazz Age.
- The Souvenairs are a four-piece group performing classics from the Great American songbook. From hot, up-tempo swing to jazz ballads and beyond, the band provides a diverse program of music for all audiences.
- Red Penny Arcade, a dynamic musical quartet, which delivers a huge range of popular music from every imaginable era and genre, set in a 1920-40’s style.
- The Gatsby Gang Trio is a premier Gatsby themed jazz band in the Vegas area that performs roaring 20s-50s jazz for hundreds of concerts and events annually.
- The Volsteads, a trio, brings to life sounds of acoustic Depression-era blues.
- The Old Fashions blend the best of the jazz and blues worlds with classics from Sinatra to Armstrong.