Free Live Music in The Underground in July
Revel in the sounds and spirits of bygone eras in The Underground speakeasy and distillery at The Mob Museum, with free live music every Friday-Sunday in July. You’re only a password away, and you can find that weekly secret on The Underground’s Instagram stories. Must be 21+ to attend.
Entertainment lineup for July (Friday-Saturday: 8 p.m. to Midnight, Sunday: 7 p.m. to 11 p.m.)
- Friday, July 1: Red Penny Arcade
- Saturday, July 2: Nieve Malandra
- Sunday, July 3: Sin-Phonics
- Friday, July 8: Michael Ross Nugent
- Saturday, July 9: Dixie Flats
- Sunday, July 10: The Volsteads
- Friday, July 15: The Souvenairs
- Saturday, July 16: Shaun DeGraff
- Sunday, July 17: Gatsby Gang Trio
- Friday, July 22: The Volsteads
- Saturday, July 23: Amanda King
- Sunday, July 24: Shaun DeGraff
- Friday, July 29: Dixie Flats
- Saturday, July 30: Colte Julian
- Sunday, July 31: The Old Fashions
ABOUT OUR PERFORMERS
- Amanda King combines the best of the jazz and cabaret worlds by applying her creative interpretation of the words, the music and the swing.
- Colte Julian captivates the audience with his dynamic performances on the piano along with unique renditions of classics.
- Dixie Flats, a 7-piece group is a local band specializing in traditional jazz, Dixieland, Depression-era blues and other music inspired by the culture and traditions of New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Michael Ross Nugent and his trio bring people back in time to a bygone era with songs written over 100 years ago.
- Nieve Malandra mixes international styles with American jazz and The Great American Songbook, singing in 5 languages to appeal to exotic tastes.
- Shaun DeGraff plays re-imagined jazz influenced versions of modern popular songs. A true vintage jazz experience.
- Sin-Phonics are an innovative jazz band delivering a modern, soul-infused taste of the 1920s and 30s Jazz Age.
- The Souvenairs are a four-piece group performing classics from the Great American songbook. From hot, up-tempo swing to jazz ballads and beyond, the band provides a diverse program of music for all audiences.
- Red Penny Arcade, a dynamic musical quartet, which delivers a huge range of popular music from every imaginable era and genre, set in a 1920-40’s style.
- The Gatsby Gang Trio is a premier Gatsby themed jazz band in the Vegas area that performs roaring 20s-50s jazz for hundreds of concerts and events annually.
- The Volsteads, a trio, brings to life sounds of acoustic Depression-era blues.
- The Old Fashions blend the best of the jazz and blues worlds with classics from Sinatra to Armstrong.