Free Live Music in The Underground in February
Date: February 4, 2022 to February 27, 2022
Time: Friday-Saturday: 8 p.m. to Midnight, Sunday: 7 p.m. to 11 p.m.
Cost: Free entry with password
Join us for live music in The Underground speakeasy and distillery at The Mob Museum in February. Find the weekly password in The Underground’s Instagram Stories for free admission to the speakeasy located in the basement of The Mob Museum!
Entertainment lineup for February (Friday-Saturday: 8 p.m. to Midnight, Sunday: 7 p.m. to 11 p.m.)
- Friday, February 4: Dixie Flats
- Saturday, February 5: Shaun DeGraff
- Sunday, February 6: Nieve Malandra
- Friday, February 11: Souvenairs
- Saturday, February 12: Amanda King
- Friday, February 18: The Gatsby Gang
- Saturday, February 19 Shaun DeGraff
- Sunday, February 20: The Volsteads
- Friday, February 25 Souvenairs
- Sunday, February 27: Cali Tucker
About Our Performers
- Amanda King combines the best of the jazz and cabaret worlds by applying her creative interpretation of the words, the music and the swing.
- Renowned for her signature powerhouse voice, Cali Tucker sonically blends her country roots and versatile songwriting with a soulful rasp.
- Dixie Flats, a 7-piece group is a local band specializing in traditional jazz, Dixieland, Depression-era blues and other music inspired by the culture and traditions of New Orleans, Louisiana.
- The Gatsby Gang is a premier Gatsby themed jazz band in the Vegas area that performs roaring 20s-50s jazz for hundreds of concerts and events annually.
- Nieve Malandra mixes international styles with American jazz and The Great American Songbook, singing in 5 languages to appeal to exotic tastes.
- Shaun DeGraff plays re-imagined jazz influenced versions of modern popular songs. A true vintage jazz experience.
- The Souvenairs are a four-piece group performing classics from the Great American songbook. From hot, up-tempo swing to jazz ballads and beyond, the band provides a diverse program of music for all audiences.
- The Volsteads, a trio, brings to life sounds of acoustic Depression-era blues.