Free Live Music in The Underground in December
Join us for live music in The Underground speakeasy and distillery at The Mob Museum in December. Find the weekly password in The Underground’s Instagram Stories for free admission to the speakeasy located in the basement of The Mob Museum! Must be 21+ to attend.
Entertainment lineup for December (Friday-Saturday: 8 p.m. to Midnight, Sunday: 7 p.m. to 11 p.m.)
- Sunday, December 4: Dixie Flats for our Repeal Day Party. Purchase tickets.
- Sunday, December 11: Colte Julian and The Sidecars
- Sunday, December 18: Amanda King & Her Prohibition Three
- Friday, December 23: Red Penny Arcade
- Wednesday, December 28: The Souvenairs
- Thursday, December 29: The Sin-Phonics
- Friday, December 30: Dixie Flats
- Saturday, December 31: Ginger and the Hoosier Daddies for our New Year’s Eve Party. Purchase tickets.
ABOUT OUR PERFORMERS
- Dixie Flats, a 7-piece group, is a local band specializing in traditional jazz, Dixieland, Depression-era blues and other music inspired by the culture and traditions of New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Colte Julian and The Sidecars, a dynamic piano-showman, performs unique jazz renditions of classics along with his band.
- Amanda King & Her Prohibition Three are a classic chanteuse showcasing musical gems from pre-1950’s American popular music and jazz.
- Red Penny Arcade is a dynamic quartet that delivers a wide range of popular music from every era and genre, set in the 1920-40s style.
- The Souvenairs are a four-piece group performing classics from the Great American songbook. From hot, up-tempo swing to jazz ballads and beyond, the band provides a diverse program of music for all audiences.
- The Sin-Phonics are an innovative jazz band delivering a modern, soul-infused taste of the 1920s and 30s Jazz Age.
- Ginger and the Hoosier Daddies are an all star early jazz and swing band playing songs from the 1900s to 1950s.