Free Live Music in The Underground in August
Date: August 5, 2022 to August 28, 2022
Time: Friday-Saturday: 8 p.m. to Midnight, Sunday: 7 p.m. to 11 p.m.
Cost: Free entry with password
Join us for live music in The Underground speakeasy and distillery at The Mob Museum in August. Find the weekly password in The Underground’s Instagram Stories for free admission to the speakeasy located in the basement of The Mob Museum! Must be 21+ to attend.
Entertainment lineup for August (Friday-Saturday: 8 p.m. to Midnight, Sunday: 7 p.m. to 11 p.m.)
- Friday, August 5: The Volsteads
- Saturday, August 6: Colte Julian
- Sunday, August 7: Gatsby Gang Trio
- Friday, August 12: Michael Ross Nugent
- Saturday, August 13: Nieve Malandra
- Sunday, August 14: Colte Julian
- Friday, August 19: Shaun DeGraff
- Saturday, August 20: Dixie Flats
- Sunday, August 21: The Volsteads
- Friday, August 26: Red Penny Arcade
- Saturday, August 27: Amanda King
- Sunday, August 28: The Old Fashions
ABOUT OUR PERFORMERS
- Amanda King combines the best of the jazz and cabaret worlds by applying her creative interpretation of the words, the music and the swing.
- Colte Julian captivates the audience with his dynamic performances on the piano along with unique renditions of classics.
- Dixie Flats, a 7-piece group is a local band specializing in traditional jazz, Dixieland, Depression-era blues and other music inspired by the culture and traditions of New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Michael Ross Nugent and his trio bring people back in time to a bygone era with songs written over 100 years ago.
- Nieve Malandra mixes international styles with American jazz and The Great American Songbook, singing in 5 languages to appeal to exotic tastes.
- Shaun DeGraff plays re-imagined jazz influenced versions of modern popular songs. A true vintage jazz experience.
- The Souvenairs are a four-piece group performing classics from the Great American songbook. From hot, up-tempo swing to jazz ballads and beyond, the band provides a diverse program of music for all audiences.
- Red Penny Arcade, a dynamic musical quartet, which delivers a huge range of popular music from every imaginable era and genre, set in a 1920-40’s style.
- The Gatsby Gang Trio is a premier Gatsby themed jazz band in the Vegas area that performs roaring 20s-50s jazz for hundreds of concerts and events annually.
- The Volsteads, a trio, brings to life sounds of acoustic Depression-era blues.
- The Old Fashions blend the best of the jazz and blues worlds with classics from Sinatra to Armstrong.