Free Live Music in The Underground in August
Join us for live music in The Underground speakeasy and distillery at The Mob Museum in August. Find the weekly password in The Underground’s Instagram Stories for free admission to the speakeasy located in the basement of The Mob Museum!
Entertainment lineup for August (8 p.m. to Midnight)
- Friday, August 6: Amanda King
- Saturday, August 7: Colte Julian
- Friday, August 13: Kai Brant
- Saturday, August 14: Shaun DeGraff
- Friday, August 20: Shaun DeGraff
- Saturday, August 21: Colte Julian
- Friday, August 27: Kai Brant
- Saturday, August 28: Amanda King
About Our Performers
- Colte Julian captivates the audience with his dynamic performances on the piano along with unique renditions of classics.
- Shaun DeGraff plays re-imagined jazz influenced versions of modern popular songs. A true vintage jazz experience.
- Amanda King combines the best of the jazz and cabaret worlds by applying her creative interpretation of the words, the music and the swing.
- Kai Brant—jazz chanteuse—performs music of the 1910s-1930s, accompanied by upright bass and stride piano.
Must be 21 or over to attend.