Free Live Music in The Underground in April
Date: April 1, 2023 to April 30, 2023
Time: Friday-Saturday: 8 p.m. to Midnight, Sunday: 7 p.m. to 11 p.m.
Cost: Free entry with password
Join us for live music in The Underground speakeasy and distillery at The Mob Museum in April. Find the weekly password in The Underground’s Instagram Stories for free admission to the speakeasy located in the basement of The Mob Museum! Must be 21+ to attend.
Entertainment lineup for April (Friday-Saturday: 8 p.m. to Midnight, Sunday: 7 p.m. to 11 p.m.)
- Saturday, April 1 from 8 p.m. to 12 a.m.: The Gatsby Gang
- Sunday, April 2 from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m.: Colte Julian and The Sidecars
- Friday, April 7 from 8 p.m. to 12 a.m.: Dixie Flats
- Saturday, April 8 from 8 p.m. to 12 a.m.: Colte Julian and The Sidecars
- Friday, April 14 from 8 p.m. to 12 a.m.: Michael Ross Nugent
- Saturday, April 15 from 8 p.m. to 12 a.m.: Shaun DeGraff
- Friday, April 21 from 5 p.m. to 12 a.m.: Red Penny Arcade and Dixie Flats as part of The Underground’s 5th anniversary celebration
- Saturday, April 22 from 8 pm. to 12 a.m.: The Souvenairs
- Sunday, April 23 from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m.: The Volsteads
- Friday, April 28 from 8 p.m. to 12 a.m.: Nieve Malandra
- Sunday, April 30 from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m.: Nieve Malandra
ABOUT OUR PERFORMERS
- Nieve Malandra, a fresh mix on international sytles from the jazz era and The Great American Songbook, singing in 5 languages to appeal to an eclectic audience.
- The Souvenairs are a four-piece group performing classics from the Great American songbook. From hot, up-tempo swing to jazz ballads and beyond, the band provides a diverse program of music for all audiences.
- Colte Julian and The Sidecars, a dynamic piano-showman, performs unique jazz renditions of classics along with his band.
- Shaun DeGraff Band, re-imaged jazz versions of modern pop music. A modern take on the vintage jazz experience.
- The Volsteads, with an emphasis on Jump Blues, The Volsteads harken back to the risque rhythms of 1940-50s. The lineup of musicians and contemporary expression breathes new life into the swing and jazz standards.
- Michael Ross Nugent and his top-of-the-line trio provide a truly authentic sound reminiscent of the 1920s and 1930s.
- Red Penny Arcade is a dynamic quartet that delivers a wide range of popular music from every era and genre, set in the 1920-40s style.
- Dixie Flats, a 7-piece group, is a local band specializing in traditional jazz, Dixieland, Depression-era blues and other music inspired by the culture and traditions of New Orleans, Louisiana.