Free Live Music in The Underground in April
Join us for live music in The Underground speakeasy and distillery at The Mob Museum in April. Find the weekly password in The Underground’s Instagram Stories for free admission to the speakeasy located in the basement of The Mob Museum! Must be 21+ to attend.
Entertainment lineup for April (Friday-Saturday: 8 p.m. to Midnight, Sunday: 7 p.m. to 11 p.m.)
- Friday, April 1: Dixie Flats
- Sunday, April 3: Dior Duo
- Saturday, April 9: Amanda King and Her Prohibition Three
- Sunday, April 10: Colte Julian and The Sidecars
- Friday, April 15: The Gatsby Gang
- Saturday, April 16: Colte Julian and The Sidecars
- Sunday, April 17: Lisa’s Living Room
- Friday, April 22: Red Penny Arcade
- Sunday, April 24: Nieve Malandra
- Friday, April 29: The Souvenairs
- Saturday, April 30: Dixie Flats
ABOUT OUR PERFORMERS
- Amanda King combines the best of the jazz and cabaret worlds by applying her creative interpretation of the words, the music and the swing.
- Dior Duo is an innovative jazz band delivering a modern, soul-infused taste of the 1920s and 30s Jazz Age.
- Dixie Flats, a 7-piece group is a local band specializing in traditional jazz, Dixieland, Depression-era blues and other music inspired by the culture and traditions of New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Colte Julian captivates the audience with his dynamic performances on the piano along with unique renditions of classics.
- The Gatsby Gang is a premier Gatsby themed jazz band in the Vegas area that performs roaring 20s-50s jazz for hundreds of concerts and events annually.
- Lisa’s Living Room, a jazz night by Lisa Gay along with her band, will take you back to the prohibition era speakeasy’s that existed in the homes of women across America.
- Nieve Malandra mixes international styles with American jazz and The Great American Songbook, singing in 5 languages to appeal to exotic tastes.
- Shaun DeGraff plays re-imagined jazz influenced versions of modern popular songs. A true vintage jazz experience.
- The Souvenairs are a four-piece group performing classics from the Great American songbook. From hot, up-tempo swing to jazz ballads and beyond, the band provides a diverse program of music for all audiences.
- Red Penny Arcade, a dynamic musical quartet, which delivers a huge range of popular music from every imaginable era and genre, set in a 1920-40’s style.