Located here are foundational documents that you may find to be useful reference points while serving on the Advisory Council.
Stay connected with us through various opportunities throughout the year such as our quarterly webinars, brainstorming sessions and our annual reception and meeting. Presentation materials from past quarterly webinar updates are located here.
Advisory Council members always receive free Museum admission. Please visit often!
In addition, we are delighted to offer other special benefits:
- 10 Guest Passes Per Year
- 2 Complimentary Guests Per Visit *Accompanied by Advisory Council Member
- Discounted Admission of Local Rate for Friends & Family when accompanied by Advisory Council Member
- Free Parking
- 10% Discount on Food & Beverage and Photo
- 15% Discount on Retail Items in Store and Online
- Free Admission to Programs
- 20% Discount on Paid Special Events
- 5 Free Vouchers, then discounted tickets for specially ticketed experiences
- Friends & Family Discount on Private Events & Group Bookings
Joined a new professional organization, started a new job, published a book or recent article, or posted a new blog or video? Have you met someone who would be a good connection for the Museum? Do you have ideas for how we can promote the Museum or reach new audiences? We want to know. Please contact us and include any links or materials we can share!
If you are unsure who to speak with, try Erika Senase first. Of course, each one of us will welcome your call!
- Erika Senase, Special Assistant to the President & CEO | 702-229.2722., email@example.com
- Felicia Lindquist, Sr. Director of Public Operations & Guest Experience | 702.724.8624, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ashley Miller, VP of Marketing, Communications & Sales | 702.724.8612, email@example.com
- Geoff Schumacher, VP of Exhibits & Programs | 702.229.2720, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jonathan Ullman, President & CEO | 702.229.5358, email@example.com
Also located here is a description of the types of artifacts that we continue to seek for our exhibits and collection.