LAS VEGAS (September 2018) – From wiseguys to wives, holiday shoppers can find entertaining gangster-themed gifts for the entire “family” at The Mob Museum, the National Museum of Organized Crime and Law Enforcement. Gift ideas include “The Sopranos Family Cookbook” for the food-lover or TV buff, “Lost Recipes of Prohibition” for the mixologist and mobster-inspired trinkets and stocking stuffers for the entire crew.
Need to mail a unique holiday gift to your favorite Don? No problem. The Mob Museum offers a variety of online shipping discounts and free shipping days throughout November and December to ensure your package arrives in time and on budget. For online shopping, the Museum will offer free shipping from midnight to midnight on both Black Friday and Cyber Monday, with no minimum purchase required. In addition, Museum Members will receive optimized online discounts from Nov. 21 – Dec. 2, as well as 20 percent off all merchandise purchased inside the Museum retail store the week leading up to Christmas.
The Mob Museum’s 2018 featured holiday gifts include:
- “The Sopranos Family Cookbook” – Feed the “family” with 100 Italian recipes and preparation tips from “The Sopranos’” Artie Bucco and associates. From arancini and zabaglione to baccala and quail “Sinatra-style,” the Mob men’s best kept secret recipes are paired with a cornucopia of precious Sopranos artifacts and photos. $24
- Autographed Limited Edition “The Godfather Notebook” – A never-before-published deluxe edition of Francis Ford Coppola’s notes and annotations on “The Godfather”novel by Mario Puzo, reveals the story behind one of the world’s most iconic films. $500
- The Mafia Premium Collection DVD Set – Discover the most infamous names in the history of organized crime with this 6 DVD & Book Collection. From the legendary Godfathers such as Al Capone and Carlo Gambino, to Joseph “The Rat” Valachi, the first mobster to break the notorious code of silence, this stunning book traces the history of the Mafia over more than 150 years. These programs get viewers up close and personal with the men behind the mob. $34.99
- Stainless Steel “Tiffany’s Blue” Stemless Wine Glass Tumbler – “Respecta Mama” painted decal on a 12 oz. tumbler with lid. $19.99
- Buff & Shine Shoe Polish Kit – Set includes two brushes, polish and shine cloth. $29.99
- “Italian Feast” Gift Basket Items – A complete selection of basket items in honor of the stereotypical “big Italian family.” Items include pasta, sauce, olive oil, focaccia seasoning, balsamic vinegar, chef’s apron and cookbook. Prices of items vary.
Additional gift ideas include:
- The Mob Museum Pewter Flask – $19.99
- Bugsy Siegel Bobblehead by The Mob Museum – $19.99
- Liquor Decanter – $24.99
- “Make Pasta Not War” Shot Glasses – $9.99
ABOUT THE MOB MUSEUM
The Mob Museum, the National Museum of Organized Crime and Law Enforcement, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, provides a world-class, interactive journey through true stories—from the birth of the Mob to today’s headlines. The Mob Museum offers a provocative, contemporary look at these topics through hundreds of artifacts and immersive storylines. Whether you like it or not, this is American history. It debuted a major renovation in 2018, including a Crime Lab, Use of Force Training Experience, and Organized Crime Today exhibit as well as The Underground, a basement-level Prohibition history exhibition featuring a speakeasy and distillery and sponsored by Zappos. Since opening in 2012, The Mob Museum has accumulated numerous accolades, including being named one of TripAdvisor’s “Top 25 U.S. Museums,” one of Las Vegas Weekly’s “Twenty Greatest Attractions in Las Vegas History,” one of Hotel.com’s Top 7 “Travel Brag Landmarks,” one of USA Today’s “12 Can’t Miss U.S. Museum Exhibits,” “A Must for Travelers” by The New York Times, one of “20 Places Every American Should See” by Fox News and Budget Travel magazine, “Best Museum” by Nevada Magazine and is a multi-year winner of the Las Vegas Review-Journal’s “Best of Las Vegas” rankings. The Mob Museum has been awarded accreditation by the American Alliance of Museums, the highest national recognition afforded U.S. museums. General admission is $26.95 for adults ages 18 and over with special pricing for online purchase, children, seniors, military, law enforcement, Nevada residents, and teachers. The Museum is open daily; visit the website for up-to-date operating hours. For more information, call (702) 229-2734 or visit themobmuseum.org. Connect on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram at @themobmuseum.
# # #
Erika Pope/ Marina Nicola
The Vox Agency
(702) 249-2977, (702) 586-2137
SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS: