Gifts Include Limited-Edition Mob Museum Merchandise and Wiseguy Collectibles
LAS VEGAS (November 2017) – This holiday season, there’s no better way to honor “the Family” than by gifting them with exclusive gangster-themed goods from The Mob Museum, the National Museum of Organized Crime and Law Enforcement. From The Godfather memorabilia to mobster-inspired stocking stuffers, The Mob Museum will help you knock off your gift list and spoil the wiseguys in your life.
Need to mail a unique holiday gift to your favorite Don? No problem. The Mob Museum is offering a variety of online shipping discounts and free shipping days throughout November and December to ensure your package arrives in time and on budget.
Mob Museum Members also will receive special pricing on all holiday merchandise purchased online or at the Museum.
The Museum is also offering special pricing on a daily featured item during the “12 Days of Christmas,” which can be ordered online.
The Mob Museum’s 2017 featured holiday gifts Include:
- Autographed Limited Edition The Godfather Notebook – A never-before-published deluxe edition of Francis Ford Coppola’s notes and annotations on The Godfather novel by Mario Puzo, reveals the story behind one of the world’s most iconic films. $500
- Exclusive Mob Museum Baseball – Collectible baseball features The Mob Museum’s tag line: “There are two sides to every story,” iconic images of Al Capone, and the Museum’s logo. $9.99
- Adult FUGGEDABOUTIT Hoodie – An original Mob Museum hoodie perfect for warming up the wiseguy in your life. $29.99
- Mug Shots – A set of six arresting shot glasses featuring the mug shot and rap sheets of Al Capone, John Dillinger, Bugsy Siegel, Lucky Luciano, Machine Gun Kelly, and Pretty Boy Floyd. $29.99
Additional gift ideas include:
- The Mob Museum Wine Stopper – $14.99
- The Mob Museum Building Holiday Ornament – $14.99
- Al Capone Bobblehead by The Mob Museum – $19.99
Special holiday pricing and shipping discounts include:
- November 1 – December 15 – Free ground shipping on orders over $50.
- December 16 – 19 – Free express shipping upgrade.
- Free shipping on all orders on Black Friday (November 24) and Cyber Monday (November 27).
- November 22 – December 5 – Special retail discounts including 25 percent off for members and 15 percent off for non-members.
- 12 Days of Christmas – Special pricing on featured items daily from December 13 – 25.
ABOUT THE MOB MUSEUM
The Mob Museum, the National Museum of Organized Crime and Law Enforcement, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, provides a world-class, interactive journey through true stories—from the birth of the Mob to today’s headlines. The Mob Museum offers a provocative, contemporary look at these topics through hundreds of artifacts and immersive storylines. Whether you like it or not, this is American history. Since opening in 2012, The Mob Museum has accumulated numerous accolades, including being named one of TripAdvisor’s “Top 25 U.S. Museums,” USA Today’s “12 Can’t Miss U.S. Museum Exhibits,” “A Must for Travelers” by The New York Times, one of “20 Places Every American Should See” by Fox News and Budget Travel magazine and “Best Museum” by Nevada Magazine. The Mob Museum has been awarded accreditation by the American Alliance of Museums, the highest national recognition afforded U.S. museums. Admission is $23.95 for adults ages 18 and over with special pricing for online purchase, children, seniors, military, law enforcement, Nevada residents, and teachers. The Museum is open daily; visit the website for up-to-date operating hours. For more information, call (702) 229-2734 or visit themobmuseum.org. Connect on Facebook at facebook.com/themobmuseum or Twitter @themobmuseum.