The Mob Museum, in partnership with filmmaker Danny A. Abeckaser, will present a private movie screening of Mob Town, followed by a Q&A with select cast members inside our historic courtroom on Saturday, November 30. Mob Town is inspired by the infamous Mafia summit meeting that took place in 1957 in the small town of Apalachin, New York. The film, set to be released in December, stars David Arquette, Jamie-Lynn Sigler, Jennifer Esposito, P.J. Byrne, Gino Cafarelli, Robert Davi and Danny A. Abeckaser.
Enter now to win a pair of tickets to attend this screening.
This sweepstakes is now closed.
OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. Promotion Period: The Mob Town VIP Movie Premiere Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”) is subject to the information in the chart below. All entries must be received during the Promotion Period (as defined below). Any entries received after the Entry Period will not be considered. The Sponsor’s website is the official time keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
Entry Period: November 21, 2019 at 12 p.m. PST until November 26, 2019 11:59 a.m. PST
Prize Awarded: Two (2) tickets to Mob Town VIP Movie Premiere at The Mob Museum on November 30, 2019
Number of Prizes Awarded: One (1)
4. How to Enter: Entrants must complete an entry form including their name, email address and zipcode and confirm they meet the eligibility criteria specified in these Official Rules. Entries can be made during the Entry Period at themobmuseum.org.
5. Entry Restrictions: There is a maximum of one (1) entry per person during the Entry Period. Entering more than once during the Entry Period is prohibited and will not increase your chances of winning. By entering, entrants unconditionally acknowledge compliance with and acceptance of these Official Rules, including eligibility requirements. Responsibility for receipt of entry rests solely with the entrant.
6. How and When Winners Will be Determined: One (1) winner will be selected in a random drawing conducted by the Sponsor from among all eligible entries received by the end of the Entry Period. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries. Winner agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and decisions of the Sponsor, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes.
7. Prize: Two (2) tickets to the Mob Town VIP Movie Premiere will be delivered to one (1) winner via email. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any portion of these prizes for a prize of equal or greater value. No transfer, assignment, change of the prize, or cash substitution is permitted. Each entry will have an equal chance of winning. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen Prize. If prize notification or Sweepstakes-related communication is lost, rejected, faulty, or returned as undeliverable, or if a winner cannot be contacted after a reasonable attempt has been made by Sponsor (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) or is disqualified, the Sponsor reserves the right to randomly choose an alternate potential winner, in its sole discretion. Unclaimed prize(s) will not be awarded. Other restrictions may apply. All federal, state, and local taxes on the prize are the sole responsibility of each winner.
8. Claiming Prize: Winner will be notified by email and will be given 24 hours to confirm receipt of notification. The Sponsor is not responsible for any change of email address. If a winner cannot be contacted from the information provided, the Sponsor reserves the right to select another potential winner at its sole discretion. The Sponsor is not liable if email is not responded to within the time allowed.
9. Delivery Disclaimer: The Sponsor disclaims all liability for the inability of an entrant to complete an online entry due to equipment malfunction, inadvertent disconnections, acts beyond their control, or otherwise. The Sponsor disclaims all liability for any delays, mis-delivery, loss, or failure in the delivery of any item sent by electronic transmission or other delivery method. The Sponsor is not responsible for typographical errors, human, mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware or software errors, malfunctions or failures of any kind, including: any form of active or passive filtering, insufficient space in entrant’s e-mail account to receive e-mail messages, failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed transmission of online entries, the Internet, or on any website, or lost or unavailable network connections which may limit an online entrant’s ability to participate in the Sweepstakes, and any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in or downloading any information necessary to participate in the Sweepstakes. No mechanically reproduced entries or facsimiles will be accepted. Entries void if incomplete, defective, altered, forged, illegible, or received outside authorized channels. The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual (and all of his or her entries, or any portion thereof) who tampers with the entry process. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend this Sweepstakes should fraud, virus, bugs or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the Sweepstakes. In the event of cancellation, the Sponsor will determine winners in an equitable manner as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion.
10. Publicity; Use of Personal Information: By entering, except where prohibited, where allowed by law, all winner(s) grant the Sponsor and/or its agents exclusive permission to use their names, city and state of residence, biographical information, characters, photographs, voices, videotape, likenesses, and/or statements in connection with promotion of this and other sweepstakes in any and all media now known or hereinafter invented, worldwide, without territorial or time limitations and waive any claims to compensation, notice, royalty, right, or remuneration for such use. By participating in the Sweepstakes, where allowed by law, entrants agree that the Sponsor may use such information obtained from entrants in this Sweepstakes for marketing purposes, and may include the names of winner in a publicly available winners list.
11. Conduct and Decisions: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by the decisions of the Sponsor. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Sweepstakes, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. The Sponsor will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Sweepstakes and the Sponsor’s decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Sweepstakes is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the Sponsor, the Sponsor reserves the right to terminate this Sweepstakes, or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as the Sponsor deems appropriate. All decisions will be made by the Sponsor and are final. The Sponsor may waive any of these rules in its sole discretion. Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately alter, circumvent, disrupt, damage any website, or undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek civil and/or criminal prosecution and/or damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
12. Governing Law; Venue: Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that: (i) all issues and questions concerning these Official Rules shall be governed exclusively by Nevada law without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law of any jurisdiction; (ii) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be (A) resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and, (B) filed only in the state or federal courts situated in Clark County, Nevada, and entrant hereby consents and submits to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such disputes, claims or causes of action; (iii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and, (iv) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
13. Taxes: All federal, state, and local taxes associated with the prize are the sole responsibility of the winners. Winners may receive a 1099 tax form, when applicable, provided by Sponsor.
14. Winner List: For a winner list, where required by law, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope no later than ninety (90) days after the end date of the Sweepstakes to:
The Mob Museum
Attn: Winner List
300 Stewart Avenue
Las Vegas, Nevada 89101
15. Terms and Conditions: All terms and conditions are incorporated into the rules of this sweepstakes.
16. Jurisdiction: By entering, entrants agree that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of State of Nevada without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules and the United States of America applicable to contracts made and performed entirely in Nevada and where the relevant contacts are with such state. By entering, entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state, and local courts located in Las Vegas, Nevada.
17. Sponsor: 300 Stewart Avenue Lessee, LLC, in conjunction with its affiliated entities (300 Stewart Avenue Corporation, 300 Stewart Avenue QALICB, LLC, and 300 Stewart Avenue Taxable, LLC), collectively d/b/a The Mob Museum, 300 Stewart Avenue, Las Vegas, Nevada, 89101 is the sole sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to change or cancel the promotion at any time.