Free Live Jazz in The Underground in March
Join us for live jazz in The Underground at The Mob Museum in March. Find the weekly password in The Underground’s Instagram Stories for free admission to the speakeasy located in the basement of The Mob Museum!
Entertainment lineup for March (7 to 11 p.m. on Fridays and Saturdays, 6:30-10:30 p.m. on Sundays, unless otherwise noted)
- March 1: Kai Brant
- March 6 : Dame Madelyn
- March 7: The Old Fashions
- March 13: The Old Fashions
- March 14: Amanda King
- March 15: Red Penny Arcade
- March 20: Nieve Malandra
- March 21: Amanda King
- March 22: The Old Fashions
- March 27: Nieve Malandra
- March 28: The Old Fashions
- March 29: Shaun DeGraff Band
About Our Performers
- Shaun DeGraff Band plays re-imagined jazz influenced versions of modern popular songs. A true vintage jazz experience.
- Amanda King combines the best of the jazz and cabaret worlds by applying her creative interpretation of the words, the music and the swing.
- The Old Fashions blend the best of the jazz and blues worlds with classics from Sinatra to Armstrong.
- Kai Brant—jazz chanteuse—performs music of the 1910s-1930s, accompanied by upright bass and stride piano.
- Nieve Malandra mixes international styles with American jazz and The Great American Songbook, singing in 5 languages to appeal to exotic tastes
- Red Penny Arcade a dynamic musical quartet, which delivers a huge range of popular music from every imaginable era and genre, set in a 1920-40’s style.
- Dame Madelyn plays a deep, expressive, and an eclectic mix of jazz, bossa nova and blues.
Must be 21 and over to attend.