Limited parking is available in the lot next to The Mob Museum for a $6 fee for the first three hours with an additional hourly charge after that time.
If our lot is at capacity, additional parking may be found within short walking distance of the Museum at nearby casinos including Downtown Grand, Main Street and El Cortez.
- Project Neon, a $1.5 billion traffic overhaul in Las Vegas, may affect drive times and lane closings as you approach the Museum.
The Downtown Loop is a free shuttle servicing the exciting attractions in downtown Las Vegas. The service starts June 27.
Downtown Loop Locations:
- Bonneville Transit Center – 101 E. Bonneville Avenue
- The Arts District – Art Way and Boulder Avenue
- Pawn Plaza – Las Vegas Boulevard, South of Garces Avenue
- Fremont East Entertainment District – Las Vegas Boulevard, South of Fremont Street
- Mob Museum – 300 Stewart Avenue
- Fremont Street Experience – Main Street, South of Fremont Street
- Las Vegas Premium Outlets North – South Grand Central Parkway
- Monday through Thursday: 11:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Friday through Saturday: 3 p.m. to 12 a.m.
- Sunday: 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.