Community Giving/Donation Requests
The Mob Museum actively supports other non-profit groups through donations of tickets to qualified organizations for fundraising. Because of the number of requests for donations, we are not able to honor every request. Please look at the guidelines below to determine if your organization is eligible, and note the instructions on how to request donations. We will donate a single pair of tickets per year per organization.
Community Support Policy
- We only make donations to federally-licensed 501(c)(3) non-profit, charitable agencies.
- Requests must be received at least 60 days prior to the event date to be considered.
- Donations will be mailed directly to the not-for-profit organization; please do not submit additional delivery or residential addresses.
- Must benefit Nevada communities OR
- Subject related to The Mob Museum; such as Law Enforcement, historical subjects, etc.
- Our customary donation is single admission tickets to The Mob Museum. These tickets are valid during normal operating hours.
The Mob Museum does not make contributions to:
- Organizations that discriminate by race, color, creed, gender or national origin.
- Sponsorships or donations for individuals or teams, for example, walk-a-thons, contests, pageants, or ambassador programs will not be considered.
- Individuals, including those seeking scholarships or fellowship assistance will not be considered.
- Fraternal groups.
- Political, labor, or fraternal organizations or civic clubs; this includes advocacy, government agency, and political entities.
- Religious organizations for sectarian purposes
- Sports, athletic events or athletic programs.
How to Apply
If your request falls within our key community investment areas, and benefits residents in Nevada or (is related to the subject of the Mob or FBI) please complete and return the request form with a cover letter (must be on the charitable organizations official letterhead) along with a copy of the 501c3 certification. All requests and the supporting documents must be received at least 60 days prior to the event. This will allow adequate time to review and reply. Because of the volume of requests, we are unable to answer inquiries about requests by phone; we will mail tickets to eligible organizations within two weeks. Submit all requests to:
The Mob Museum
Misha Ray c/o Charitable Giving
300 Stewart Ave., Las Vegas, NV 89101